We are looking to recruit a Full Stack Developer to join a dynamic, growing digital insurance business to help facilitate further growth.
Their business is diverse, encompassing both insurance and ecommerce, additionally they are an on line business so there is a heavy focus on digital marketing and customer experience optimisation.
The core of their business is a desire to put their customers first and offer quality insurance products which they truly believe in. They are a fast growing company who like to challenge the norm and are always open to doing things differently.
The in-house development team look after a number of public facing websites, all integrate with back end systems some of which are built in-house, others supplied by third parties.
Continued growth means we are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the team to help them with
Building new websites to support the launch of new products
• Revamping their existing websites to improve the customer journey
• Improving back end systems to improve efficiency and user experience for their support staff.
The role represents an opportunity to grow within a rapidly growing digital business where you really can play a key role in the success of the business.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Ideally candidates will be degree educated with 2-3 + years relevant commercial experience
- Adaptable and able to learn new technologies and techniques
- Capable of managing a varied workload with different tasks and priorities
- A self-starter able and willing to work independently when required
- Capable of understanding and working with a high level business requirement without the need for detailed technical specifications.
Key Skills and Abilities
• A proficient coder with good knowledge of C#, Typescript, Angular
• A coder with all of the above plus .Net Core and SQL
• Used to working with data formats such as JSON and XML
• Experience working with Entity Framework
• Knowledge of working with RESTful APIs
• Experience and understanding of responsive website design
• Willing to learn new frameworks and languages as required.
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience, benefits include 25 days holiday (earn more with years of service) 4x Life assurance, Contributory pension, flexible working, based on a 37.5 hour working week.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Or please contact Insure Recruitment and ask to speak with Marion.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.