Three brilliant job opportunities to join a truly thriving Insurance business.
If you are a proven account handler or renewals consultant looking to join a company who provide
- A motivational employee career development plan
- Amazing training
- Hybrid working (office & home)
- Some of best benefits we have ever seen on offer to an Insurance professional!
Then apply today! And speak to our consultants for further information.
These three job roles are working in the heart of our clients General Insurance department, you will be responsible for providing tailored advice to renew motor/home/travel Insurance via inbound and outbound calls. Handling calls from new and existing customers ensuring all customer requests/queries/changes are dealt with in a timely manner and ensure all customer documentation is sent accurately and to a quality standard.
What can you expect in return?
- On top of a generous salary, you can also earn an annual performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days with service anniversaries) and you have the option to buy/sell holiday too
- A great pension scheme is company matched, plus 2%
- Travel loan/car parking scheme
- Cycle to work programme
- Life insurance
- Medical cover
- Financial advice
- Many discounts designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure assistance programme
To name just a few....there are more benefits on offer! Call us to find out!
Hours of work
35 hours per week, Monday to Fri –(9am-5pm and 10am-6pm) (with one Saturday in 3 from 9am-1pm (time of in lieu and you can work from home)
If you have a passion for customer service, experience within insurance (ideally Motor, Homes or Travel Insurance) and you thrive in a KPI environment then we want to hear from you!
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.