You are already a highly skilled insurance professional seeking a new and exciting opportunity to help develop others. Take the first step to launch your career to work as a professional trainer you will enjoy sharing your knowledge with others and helping them be their best. We are looking for an ambitious, driven, and enthusiastic person to join our clients thriving training business you will help learners cultivate their skills and knowledge and reach their full potential.
- You will love helping people become the best version of themselves whilst receiving satisfaction from seeing people grow and build confidence.
- You will have worked in Insurance or within the wider financial services sector for a minimum of 2 years.
- You will be decisive, good at planning and organising, solving problems, adaptable, and focused on achieving goals.
- Access to a car with a full UK driving license.
- Create training plans.
- Develop and deliver training to apprentices.
- Enroll learners onto apprenticeship programs.
- Manage and maintain learners' tracking system ensuring they meet their targets.
- Conduct monthly progress reviews to all apprentices – ensure all progress reports are up to date.
- Facilitate learning, adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship program and provide meaningful and specific feedback to learners to support progression.
- Ensure all learners receive the highest quality experience in line with company expectations and external requirements.
- Ensure quality standards meet the ESFA guidelines and OFSTED Common Inspection Framework.
- Build long-term relationships with all our existing clients and be confident enough to deal with learners/apprentice managers.
Salary and benefits-
Salary circa £30 - £32Kpa.
Remote working – with onsite training with clients, Pension scheme, Life assurance, Sick Pay, Birthday off, Income protection, Employee Recognition, annual pay reviews, monthly team activities, Christmas parties, and employee expenses. Candidates can work remotely however you will be expected to travel with a potential overnight stay required at their offices in Hampshire once a month. (All expenses paid).
Please apply for the Insurance Trainer vacancy with your latest CV. Please note that our consultants are trying their best to assist you, however, if you do not hear from us within 2 working days then please consider your application unsuccessful at this stage.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.