Insurance Test Analyst - London - Excellent salary and Benefits package DOE
Insure Recruitment have been exclusively retained to recruit an experienced Test Analyst. Who must have Insurance industry work experience. Ultimately you will be responsible for creating, specifying, and delivering QA for both their underwriting platform and management information platforms. Additionally, you will have the ability to drive best practice, be aware of changes in the Insurance market and technology, and have ideas that go beyond the day-to-day systems testing. You will also embrace new technologies and lead the automation of their regression test packs.
Why will you love this job?
It’s a great career move to work for one of the largest and most profitable independent MGA’s in the London market who have won multiple awards. You can look forward to starting your new position with a minimum holiday entitlement of 25 days per year + bank holidays, access to a 13.5% non-contributory pension scheme, discretionary bonus based on personal and company performance, private medical insurance, death in service cover, sick pay, and an excellent competitive starting salary.
What we will need from you to be considered for the role.
- A minimum of 2 years testing experience
- Experience of writing test script and executing regression packs
- A good understanding of SQL and Relational databases is essential
- Ability to query data to a high degree of accuracy
- Able to take ownership of test projects and see them through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Understanding commercial insurance life cycle and products is essential. Experience of London/Lloyd’s markets. Any experience of Lloyd’s reporting would be a nice to have
- Strong experience of using Excel.
- Experience of Pseudo-code or programming would be beneficial but not essential
- Any automated testing would also be a nice to have!
This is such an exciting job opportunity for the right person with a passion for testing and to be part of a fast-growing company who doubles in size every 36 months!
Please apply to the by role submitting you’re most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.