You are already an accomplished insurance professional who has previous experience in managing a team (your management experience could be outside the insurance industry) and you are now keen to develop your skills by leading, recruiting, growing, supporting, training, and mentoring your team of insurance sales employees.
As a successful manager who leads by example, you’ll be highly rewarded with a competitive basic salary and an attractive monthly commission structure, of up to 10% (realistic on target earnings of £38-£42Kpa.
Other benefits include
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office 2 from home (after training period)
- Professional and continued career development and opportunities to gain qualifications
- Hundreds of perks which you can choose around your lifestyle including discounts on cinema tickets, shops, gyms, restaurants and more
- Holiday purchase and exchange schemes
- Parking on-site available
- Season ticket loan
- Life Insurance
- Employer pension contribution 5%
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30 pm
You will be driven to work in a proactive professional insurance sales environment and your duties will include
- Working closely with the sales manager to drive the achievement of departmental sales and retention forecast, targets, and plans in line with the budgets
- Help your team achieve their potential by performance management, supporting, training, coaching, and motivating.
- Delivering excellent customer service. Managing and meeting customer expectations in all interactions
- Conduct and document Quarterly 1-1s with all direct reports including mid-year review and end-of-year appraisal.
- Delegation of tasks as appropriate, including a full handover of tasks in advance of any absence.
- Actively drive the achievement of departmental sales and retention forecasts, targets, and plans in line with the budgets determined by the business.
- Monitor the compliance and quality of team members monthly, reporting on issues and breaches and providing constructive and honest feedback to develop staff.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet every single qualification or criteria. At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.