We are working with a reputable, leading insurance intermediary in the UK who are recruiting sales professionals to join their thriving team in Guildford. We are looking for experienced sales executives looking to launch or develop their careers, working in the thriving insurance industry!
This is a great career development job opportunity with an on-target earning potential of £80Kpa
Starting salary DOE £23-£30Kpa + Uncapped monthly commission incentive
What skills are required to be considered?
- Proactive sales experience working on KPIs and targets
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Previous experience working in an office sales environment, in an insurance-regulated or call center environment
- Excellent communication
- Proactive, driven, and motivated
Daily duties include:
- Processing new business from warmly generated leads
- Taking accurate details
- Providing insurance quotations
- Transacting policies
- Dealing with general enquires
- Updating the system and general administration
- Investment in your professional development and future career prospects
- Excellent uncapped monthly commission structure, top billers earning on-target annual earnings of £70Kpa - £80Kpa
- Basic salary up to £30Kpa (DOE)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Private medical after a length of service
- The company refunds your cost of the Cert CII upon completion.
Hours of work:
Office-based full-time work, shift patterns from 8:30 am to 9 pm (Early/Mid/Late shifts) Monday to Friday plus 1 in every 2 Saturdays or Sundays on a rota basis from 9 am to 5 pm.
(Early shifts - 8:30 am - 4:50 pm - Mid shift - 10 am - 6:20 pm - Late shift 12:40 pm - 9 pm Monday to Friday) with an hour for lunch.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.