Your proactive relationship-building skills and target-driven attitude are vital to this fantastic opportunity! As part of the sales team, the role will require you to make sales and market products through the telephone via incoming customer calls and outbound calls. You will also place new business through open market resources and non-scheme business. You will be required to maintain a thorough understanding of products, process sales, and meet sales targets.
- Promoting products through inbound and outbound communications in a positive and compliant way providing our customers with the detailed and accurate information.
- Gather information from your clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile.
- Take ownership of leads by using a confident sales approach, building rapport, and providing the highest levels of service at all times.
- Arrange specialised types of insurance cover in complex cases. This may involve preparing reports for insurance underwriters and negotiating with insurers.
- Actively ask open questions to understand all relevant customer information, establish needs and explain product features clearly and accurately.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of products and a well-developed ability to follow processes and use the system to generate business.
To be successful in this role, you will be-
- Educated to GSCE level or equivalent.
- Previous sales experience essential.
- Experience within the insurance or hair & beauty sector desirable but not essential.
- Experience of selling products face to face or via the telephone.
- Previous track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
In return to your efforts you will be rewarded generously- some of these benefits include-
- A competitive salary plus commission OTE up to £28k pa.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 33 days.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- Flexitime System – up to 10 “flex” days per year.
- 35-hour working week – Office hours are 8 am to 6 pm following shift pattern.
- Perkbox Medial subscription.
- Option to purchase additional holiday entitlement.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.