You are already a driven individual and motivated to work in a client-focused sales role. You now want to join a thriving company, that can help you develop and train you and launch your successful career as an insurance sales advisor.
Your starting salary will be £22Kpa + excellent uncapped monthly commission incentive, which is uncapped, and you could earn up to 10% commission! Realistic OTE £27-£32Kpa
Other benefits include
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office 2 from home (after training period)
- Professional and continued career development and opportunities to gain qualifications (CII)
- Hundreds of perks which you can choose around your lifestyle including discounts on cinema tickets, shops, gyms, restaurants etc
- Holiday purchase and exchange schemes
- Parking on-site available
- Season ticket loan
- Life Insurance
- Employer pension contribution 5%
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm
- Offices close to the train station
Duties will include
- Maximising sales opportunities by making outbound calls, promoting premium finance, new business, cross-selling, and quality/compliance of the service provided
- Provide customers with information about their insurance cover options and arrange insurance cover for the customers as appropriate
- Collect insurance premiums and process amounts
- Ensure any credit offered is agreed with company limits
- Input accurate and confidential data onto the company database
- Operate strictly within the company procedures to ensure high and consistent levels of customer satisfaction
- Working to and achieving, KPI’s and targets
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet every single qualification or criteria. At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.