Insurance Sales Advisor – Reading – up to £26,000 plus bonus
We currently have a great opportunity to join our client as a Customer Service Adviser. In this role you will put customers at the heart of your role by building and maintaining customer relationships to enhance profitability.
In this role you will promote and cross-sell General Insurance products to an existing customer base, while also looking at potential leads for Financial Services products. You will need to identify, collate and analyse data relating to the existing client base to generate potential prospects.
Day to day you will review and amend policies, investigate and process claims, as well as manage transactions such as policy cancellations refunds.
This is a varied position which will allow you to focus on your own continuous improvement, whilst providing opportunities to develop by supporting other roles within the company.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will be expected to undertake a wide variety of tasks including the following:
- Review and process amendments to policies arising from changes to cover and circumstance, seeking opportunities for cross-selling.
- Identify, analyse and collate data relating to existing customers to generate prospects for General Insurance products and potential cross-selling opportunities.
- Collate, analyse and evaluate information for existing customers to promote and sell our products, ensuring compliance with quality, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Check, process and manage accounting transactions, to prevent loss, prevent money laundering, meet customer standards and maintain profitable growth.
You may be an experienced and successful insurance seller, have worked within financial services or a customer-focussed environment, either way we'd like to hear from you.
You'll have the ability to work collaboratively with your team to develop existing and new business, understanding and prioritising customer needs to deliver a high standard of advice and service. While building relationships with our customers and colleagues is a big part of your role, it’s important that you are focused and self-motivated to deal with various aspects of problem solving and working within a regulated environment.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English at Grade C or above.
- You will also be required to attend training courses arranged and by the company and pass the relevant qualifications, within an agreed time frame.
Hours and Benefits
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Annual bonus (up to 10%)
- Contributory pension scheme (maximum of 12% company contribution)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (additional holiday purchase scheme)
- Employee discounts
- Gym subsidy
- Health and wellbeing plan
- Discounted Insurance on all Policies
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.