Insurance Operational Support – Tunbridge Wells – up to £25,000 plus excellent benefits
Insure Recruitment are working with a global insurance company who is looking for a highly organised individual that enjoys working on projects through to the end of its lifecycle.
The role involves working with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to support Change Delivery initiatives.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
• Aiding business stakeholders and SME’s in documenting and analysing requirements for IT System changes.
• Working with the Business Analysis/Project Management team to support the successful delivery of projects
• Build working relationships and continuously engage with key stakeholders to ensure that project information is made available and delivered
• Gathering requests for change and analyse/filter these for resolution
• Assist teams in defining new project/enhancements requests that will be used to prioritise new projects
• Support business units, technology teams, and support teams throughout the project lifecycle
• Comply with the Professional Standards Manual in accordance with statutory requirements for role with specific attention, but not limited to Managing Client information, Whistle Blowing, Treating Customers Fairly.
• Carry out duties following internal policies and procedures in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, good governance, and the companies shared values, in particular, putting clients at the heart of the business
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• High attention to detail
• Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track
• Time management and deadline-driven
• Logical problem-solver with a positive attitude
• MS office expertise
• MS Excel Advanced level
• Acturis knowledge preferable but not essential
Please apply to the by role submitting you’re most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.