We are recruiting for a leading insurance business who have number of offices UK wide, who are seeking two new business focussed insurance professionals to join their friendly, collaborative and high energy team based in Kidderminster.
They offer a competitive salary of between £20000 - £26500. You will also earn an uncapped quarterly bonus depending on performance.
Other benefits include
- 25 days holidays (includes 2 wellbeing days) plus bank holidays.
- Hybrid working pattern
- Team members are also entitled to 1 extra day’s holiday for each year of service, up to a maximum of 5 days (Maximum 30 days including 2 wellbeing days).
- Company sick pay
- Health care benefits
- Quarterly awards
- Work anniversary vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Volunteer opportunities
This is a full time, permanent position and the hours of work are 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch, 9:00am to 12:00pm every fourth Saturday.
(Team members are given time back in lieu for the hours worked on Saturday’s.)
Hybrid working flexibility for a mixture of office and home working is available for this role with the expectation to work a minimum of 3 days from the office in Kidderminster.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role requires a positive and self-motivated individual who is able to generate leads by themselves while also managing a sales pipeline to ensure completion of vital tasks. They will need strong communication skills and be able to build strong working relationships within and out of the company to strengthen their position within the insurance market.
This position is ideal for someone who thrives on beating targets and improving on expectations.
- Self-generate leads / Prospecting
- Manage sales pipeline
- Prepare and present quotes
- Build relationships within the group, and with their insurer partners and clients
- Hold client meetings
- Attend networking events
- Minimum of one year’s previous insurance experience ( we will consider candidates from all classes of insurance)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Has strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
NICE to have, BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Cert CII qualification desired but not essential, as they are willing to sponsor study support.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.