With your exceptional customer service skills and an everlasting drive to help customers, you are seeking an opportunity for fast growth in your career. Having over 15 branches across the southeast, your future employer is a thriving insurance company based in Newbury.
This role of Insurance Customer Service Executive involves working within their expanding sales team. The role is highly rewarding, and you will enjoy salary increases with experience and a monthly commission incentive.
Working in a friendly team, you will deal with both new and existing customers in relation to their commercial Motor, Fleet, and liability insurance needs.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Quoting and closing new business inquiries.
- Retaining existing clients at renewal.
- Dealing with existing policy amendments.
- Identifying cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
- Working towards individual and team targets.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Ideally, 6 months' experience working in the insurance industry or retail sales, tele sales or call centre experience or candidates looking to develop their personal lines experience into commercial insurance.
- Ability to deal with clients of all ages and backgrounds.
- Strong literacy & numeracy skills.
- Ability to develop relationships from scratch.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to think on your feet and identify sales opportunities.
- Experience in a sales and customer service environment is essential.
Your hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm and you will require to be flexible to work 1 Saturday from 9 am until 1 pm (1 in 2 or 1 in 3).
With a salary up to £22,000, plus a monthly bonus, other benefits include-
- 24 Days Holiday (plus public holidays).
- Uncapped bonus opportunities.
- Continued development opportunities.
- Private Medical after 6 months.
- Preferable Open GI systems experience.
- Pension scheme.
- Team events and incentives.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 5 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.