We are recruiting a number of Insurance Claims Handlers to join our client who is a thriving and award-winning claims management company based in Cheshire.
Salary up to £24Kpa, excellent benefits including 25 days holiday rising to 30 days with years of service, life assurance x2 salary, contributory pension, Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm working hours (1 Saturday morning in every 6 from 9am – 1pm paid as over-time and you can work from home) a hybrid working pattern upon successful completion of your probation period. Beautiful open plan offices with refreshments and break areas, social events and entertainment, charitable/volunteering days, free parking, employee assistance programme and medical virtual assistance, health and wellbeing – our client takes good care of you!
As an Insurance Claims Handler, you will process claims from FNOL to Invoicing whilst providing the highest standards of quality and customer service. You will represent clients in both verbal and written interactions and contact policy holders and suppliers. A large proportion of this contact is via telephone communication. You will ensure that the claim file data is kept up to date and accurate through their Claims Management System.
Full training will be provided, and no prior experience is needed.
- To efficiently and accurately process new claims on behalf of clients confidently representing the interface between the customer and the company.
- To convert hire and repair claims successfully and in line with current processes and compliance requirements
- To liaise with customers, repairers and others as needed to maintain contact and resolve any issues arising
- Achieve monthly KPI targets as communicated by the Team Leader
- To swiftly, professionally and efficiently answer queries once a detailed knowledge of the claim’s handling process has been gained
- At all times to promote the corporate image of the business and to their clients through the provision of the highest level of service quality
- To liaise with other departments and employees as appropriate so as to minimise the inconvenience to the customer and maximise the efficiency of the claim’s procedure
- To achieve over 90% Excellent, Very Good, or good scoring on the customer
To be considered for the role
- You will have the ability to demonstrate good customer service, administration and listening skills, be empathetic and patient have good IT skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
It is desirable that candidates are
- Educated to GCSE level including pass marks in Maths and English
- Have prior customer service experience or worked within the insurance sector and have an awareness of liability resolution.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.