You are an accomplished Commercial insurance professional with commercial insurance experience ready to support Brokers sourcing the best insurance for their needs by providing a market-leading broking service, which is focused on providing quality customer service and positive outcomes for clients.
We are looking for 2 Commercial Insurance Brokers/ Commercial Account Handlers.
You will have excellent relationship management with brokers, insurers, and other service providers. Understanding the latest compliance requirements and upcoming changes to the trade in a compliant manner supports the business placement strategy.
Your new employer offers a fantastic working environment, you will be joining a friendly team of 16 experienced commercial insurance professionals.
As an Insurance Broking Technician, your duties will include but are not limited to-
- Providing Broker feedback, resolving customer and client complaints, and proactively calling customers.
- Adhering to broking team standards for both new and existing businesses within timescales expects.
- Improve renewal retention and new business conversion.
- Placement of policies with preferred markets and replacement of policies with non-preferred markets, you will be confident in cross-selling opportunities and resolving accounts queries.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience working in commercial insurance.
- Minimum education to GCSE level, A level, Degree, or CII qualifications are desirable.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
You will be rewarded with-
A competitive starting salary of up to £28k, you will also have-
- Hybrid working flexibility after 3 months of initial induction/training (2 days working from home).
- 26 days of holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private medical (after 6 months).
Hours of work
Flexible shifts - Monday to Friday - 9 am – 5:30 pm or 8 am to 4:30 pm or 9:30 am to 6 pm (you can choose a start time that works best for you).
Please apply for the Insurance Broking Technician vacancy with your latest CV. Please note that our consultants are trying their best to assist you, however, if you do not hear from us within 2 working days then please consider your application unsuccessful at this stage.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.