Are you an insurance professional with underwriting, delegated authority claims, or compliance experience? Do you have an inquisitive mind, or are you diplomatic and an independent thinker?
We have two fantastic job opportunities to launch a successful career working in Auditing!
We are working for a vibrant consultancy that offers a full audit capacity to their customers across the UK and internationally!
Whilst conducting insurance audits, your responsibilities include-
- Being ready to travel onsite to conduct the audit. (minimum of 2 per month)
- Examine the policy and liability procedures.
- Examine tax documents and other related financial documents related to insurance to further inspect and ensure that proper rates and premiums are implemented.
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management to comply with all the required guidelines and procedures.
- Prepare and submit completed reports within the timeframe.
- Interact with clients and associates to communicate and support the results.
- Previous experience within underwriting, claims and governance or any similar role(s).
- Knowledge of compliance and regulations.
- You are articulate in capturing, reading and analysing the relevant points and forming any suggestions in a professional manner.
- Systematic and an independent thinker.
- You are confident and can multi-task.
- Love challenges with great attention to detail.
- CII qualified (Ideal).
- Knowledge of FCA and Lloyd’s minimum standards for insurance intermediaries (Ideal).
What is in it for you?
- A very competitive salary.
- Full training will be given onsite.
- Flexible working other than when the Consultant is required to attend a client’s office.
- You get to travel across the UK or internationally depending on the project!
- Flexibility in terms of hours, full or part-time.
- Remote working flexibility
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet every single qualification or criteria. At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Find out right now if this could be your perfect next job; call our friendly and experienced team at 01483 668 701 or 01483 668 705.
Please apply to this role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful