Insure Recruitment are currently working with an Independent Broker who is seeking a new addition to their team.
Our client is looking for an Insurance professional that can handle customers insurance needs and has a thorough understanding of Personal Lines Insurance.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Respond promptly to customer needs and deal with any enquires into the office.
- Answer inbound calls as quickly as possible and provide clear service that meets the demands and needs of all customers.
- Cross-sell additional products that can exceed customers expectations.
- Insurance knowledge, preferably from a broking background
- Clear communication skills
- Good level of education
- Personal Lines Insurance Experience
- Clean Driving License
- Able to work well with colleagues.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to overcome objections.
This role will be Monday to Friday 9-5:30 with every other Saturday 9-12:30. The role will also allow home-working once this you have been signed off.
Please apply to the by role submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.