Our client is a well-regarded Insurance Broker who is seeking an insurance administrator to join their busy commercial insurance team.
Your role will be varied throughout the day so having the ability to multitask will be helpful to be successful within this position.
What skills are required to be considered?
- Exposure to commercial insurance is quite key to include property and liability insurance.
- Previous knowledge of mid-term adjustments, customer service some claims queries will be beneficial.
- Strong team player that can communicate to clients and colleagues at all levels.
Daily duties include
- Providing general customer service to commercial insurance clients.
- Arranging mid-term adjustments on a variety of insurance policies.
- Some day to day involvement with finance and credit control may become part of your role also.
What’s on offer
- £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
- Pension, CII support, 26 days holiday.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Or please contact Insure Recruitment and ask to speak with Miles.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.