Our client is an independent underwriting agent based who provides cover in all areas of marine insurance. We are recruiting for an Insurance Administrator to join their thriving team. This a full-time work-from-home job opportunity for an experienced administrator based in and around the Woking area.
The role mainly consists of processing new business orders onto their system (Open GI) and then releasing documents to the client and or broker. Previous experience of Open GI is beneficial but not essential.
In addition to processing transactions and documents the role also entails the electronic filing of policy documents, proposal forms and other relevant paperwork. Updating and ensuring data is correctly captured on xl sheets and Open GI. Handling accounts queries and assisting with the issuing of MTAs and Endorsements. Previous experience of dealing with direct customers is preferable as interaction with them will be required both over the phone and via email.
Career progression is available given their fast-growing Yacht and Commercial business. Post pandemic they are all working from home on a permanent basis
You will be reliable & articulate with an attention for detail along with the ability to accurately issue documents and process transactions.
You will have a logical mind, an excellent telephone manner and be able to work to high standards in an unsupervised environment given they work from home.
We are very open to considering experienced administration professionals who are looking to relaunch their career.
- Working from the company workflow systems to ensure all business bound is accurately logged and processed on the company’s software,
- Where necessary make sure insurers have issued policy documents promptly and ensure these are issued to the clients/brokers quickly and accurately.
- Assisting with client queries on policy cover.
- Ensuring all documentation is issued within FCA guidelines.
- Providing regular feedback to Management to ensure that SLAs are being met by the Company and the panel of Insurers.
- General administration.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.