You are an experienced insurance account handler who is looking for a new and exciting job opportunity working for a thriving established insurance broker that has over 15 branches in the South East.
Working within their expanding sales team of 16 staff you will enjoy working in a fast-paced customer-focused sales position. The role is highly rewarding, and you will enjoy salary increases with experience and a monthly commission incentive.
Working in a friendly team, you will deal with both new and existing customers in relation to their personal insurance needs both face-to-face and over the phone.
- Quoting and closing new business inquiries.
- Building and maintaining long-standing client relationships.
- Retaining existing clients at renewal.
- Dealing with existing policy amendments.
- Identifying cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
- Working towards individual and team targets.
This is a sales and customer service environment that demands excellent rapport with customers.
The role will require:
- At least 1 years’ experience working ideally in the personal lines insurance industry.
- Ability to deal with clients of all ages and backgrounds.
- Strong literacy & numeracy skills.
- Ability to develop relationships from scratch.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to think on your feet and identify sales opportunities.
- Experience in a sales and customer service environment is essential.
- 24 Days Holiday (plus public holidays)
- Uncapped bonus opportunities
- Continued development opportunities
- Salary and career progression for the high performers.
- Pension scheme
- Team events and incentives
- Salary: up to £26,000 Plus bonus dependent on experience average OTE £29Kpa
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm
Please apply to the by role by submitting you’re most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.