An exciting job opportunity for an experienced insurance account handler to join our thriving insurance client based in Manchester
We are seeking candidates who have 1-2 years account handling experience, this may have been in HNW, personal lines or commercial insurance as full product training will be provided.
You will successfully deal with new business enquiries and insurance renewals and provide a first-class service to clients by fulfilling their insurance requirements by
- Providing support and technical assistance to Account Executive and other staff within the Company
- Handle day to day queries from clients and act as point of contact and build and maintain relationships with clients, insurers and other staff within the Company
- Liaise with colleagues to share information about the current insurance marketplace, and to assist them with any insurance queries.
- Provide claims assistance when required, all within agreed timescales
- Provide insurers and underwriters with accurate information to ensure they can assess each risk correctly.
- To maintain accurate files and to ensure correspondence and telephone notes are correctly recorded in the Policy Administration Syste
- 35 hours a week Monday – Friday, 9.00-5.00 (1 hour break)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, which increases to 30 days A/L after 5 years’ service.
- Working for a highly and successful National Insurance Broker
- Negotiable Salary dependant on experience
- 3 months’ probation period.
- An invitation to join their generous Pension Scheme and Private Medical Insurance Scheme and Cash Plan (subject to a 3-month probation period)
- Team incentives
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare vouchers
- CII training and support – (you will be qualified within 15 months of joining)
- Career development programme – and career prospects.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.