We're seeking an expert and knowledgeable Insurance Account Handler to join our client. Working in a fast paced and dynamic environment providing outstanding support to the Account Executives.
Servicing your client accounts during the renewals process; admin, presentations, negotiating premiums and managing all paperwork. It's a varied and busy role, but one that will also broaden your expertise.
- Working in partnership with our Account Executives, to deliver the needs of your clients. First class interpersonal skills, dedicated to customer happiness and aware of maximising opportunities are critical to your success.
- Build renewals documents, reports, balancing the mid-term adjustments and crafting new quotes for customers. A high attention to detail is essential when dealing with this much information.
- Ensure client details are recorded accurately and entered onto Acturis quickly; this allows us to keep all client records accurate for audit purposes.
- Provide cover by renewal date to meet your client needs. Being organised, efficient and dedicated to your clients means you handle all of this on their behalf.
- Assist your clients with queries daily, confirm cover with the insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required.
- Manage all account queries and credit control matters, highlighting any concerns to account managers on time.
- Prepare underwriting information for presentations to insurers. Design and deliver presentations as required
- Follow up on new and existing renewal business quotations
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Cert CII qualified, having worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLA’s.
- Worked in teams servicing both clients and colleagues; with excellent customer service skills and the ability to negotiate hard.
- Evidence your strong rapport-building skills and excellent communication skills.
- Risk aware with strong planning and analytical skills
- With attention to detail and dedicated customer service focus, you’re a true asset to the team.
- We will consider candidates who have either commercial, personal lines or property insurance experience as full product training will be provided
Salary up to £37,500 (doe)+ excellent benefits including hybrid working, 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell additional days + excellent flexi benefits and support to ACII level. Hours of work Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.