Insurance account handler
Up to £25kpa
Insure Recruitment are working alongside a large insurance broker who is actively recruiting for an experienced account handler, or someone who has good sales experience looking for a step in to the insurance industry.
• Through the provision of first class, professional and diligent client care to sell and administer insurance policies offered by the Company.
• To sell and administer insurance products appropriate for our client’s needs with due care and consideration
• To assist your Branch Manager in meeting, and wherever possible, exceeding Branch objectives
• To exceed client expectations in terms of efficiency, effectiveness, and responsiveness through the diligent and professional conduct of your duties.
• To act in such a way as to encourage a working environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination
• To ensure that the requirements of our clients are at least always met, and to look for opportunities to exceed expectation
• To embrace and follow all internal procedures on the conduct of our business including complaints and problems
• To take responsibility for your own personal development in terms of enhancing your knowledge and understanding of the products we offer and in developing your career within the Company
• To assist in the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the office
• To share ideas and information with your Branch Manager
• To always act as an ambassador for the company through first class personal presentation and conduct
• To be professional in your relationships with insurers, ensuring we provide a friendly, quality, and effective service to them
• To always comply with branch procedures
• The ability to communicate clearly, positively, and effectively both orally and in writing
• To display a positive and enthusiastic work ethic and style
• To build and develop long-term client relationships
• The ability to work effectively and in an organised manner both independently or co-operatively as part of a team
• The ability to listen to clients and identify their needs
• Reporting to your Branch Manager, you are responsible to the Company, your colleagues, insurers and our clients
How to apply:
Apply by following the process on this page or contact Andrea on 01483 668706 to discuss the application process.