Don’t let your insurance career get stuck in the slow lane. Grab this chance to join the fast track
This is an extraordinary opportunity to give your commercial insurance career a boost by joining a thriving global insurance business with a stellar reputation for customer service.
The role would suit candidates keen to develop their experience within professional indemnity insurance, dealing with larger-sized premiums. As well as a competitive salary, the superb benefits package offers full flexibility to be tailored around your needs.
Ideally, candidates should bring a couple of years’ commercial insurance experience (not necessarily in professional indemnity). The role offers fantastic development, with continuous career progress plans, full training and opportunities to gain qualifications.
- Obtaining renewal terms for customers and researching suitable alternatives; and producing presentations for their account managers to discuss with the customers during face-to-face meetings.
- Coordinating and creating documents for new businesses about their insurance requirements and coordinating renewal quotes for existing customers along with any mid-term adjustments.
- Managing insurer queries regarding customer policies and chasing up outstanding documentation when required.
- Securing delivery of policy documentation from insurers and checking prior to approval and release by Account Executives.
- Dealing with account queries and credit control matters, highlighting any concerns to account managers in a timely manner.
You will be joining a very friendly team and the working model is hybrid: splitting time between the company's modern and agile Chelmsford office and home working.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV.
Turbocharge your insurance career: apply for this unmissable opportunity right now!
If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.