Are you an experienced Insolvency Administrator looking for career progression? We are currently working with a successful and expanding independent financial firm who are looking to recruit a number of experienced insolvency administrators to join their expanding business.
We are seeking both Junior to senior administrators who have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
Salaries on offer up to £40Kpa dependant on relevant insolvency administration experience.
The successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on numerous high-profile cases, our client is very well established within their market.
The firm focusses on quality of service over quantity of cases. Your case load will mainly consist of corporate insolvency cases from appointment to closure. Corporate insolvency experience is essential and personal insolvency experience would be an advantage.
The primary requirements of this position are:
- Full lifecycle management of a high volume of portfolio of cases to include a variety of corporate work and ideally with some personal insolvency.
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements.
- Preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings.
- Statutory reporting and cashiering.
- Instructing other professionals.
- Effective communications with a range of stakeholders, creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 1 year’s case administrator experience.
- Proven success managing a varied case load in an insolvency/restructuring and recovery practice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to work, prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right results.
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Competence using MS Office applications.
- A sound working knowledge of IPS.
- A levels – A to C Grades
- CPI qualifications is desirable but not essential
Benefits on offer:
- Office hours 8.30-5.45 Mon-Thurs, 8.30-1.00pm Fridays (Working hours are based on a 37.5 hours per week)
- Salary highly competitive according to experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (25 days after 1 years’ service)
- 3 month probationary period (office based – after successful completion of your probation the company could be flexible for you to work up to 50% from home – dependant on your experience)
- Group personal pension 3% employer/employee contributions after successful completion of a probationary period
- Local free parking to the office
- Employee’s Assistance Programme
All job offers subject to 5 years of references which are deemed satisfactory to our client, evidence of the right to work in the UK and a clear standard DBS check.
Please apply to the by role submitting you're most up to date CV. If your application is successful we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.