Insure Recruitment have a brand-new opportunity to join a company at an exciting time. This company is looking to seize this current opportunity with the use of technology, and you will be right in the middle of it!
With plenty of projects to get straight into this will be a busy, collaborative role that requires a technician that is keen on working in a small team bouncing ideas of off one another.
The ideal candidate will ideally come from a development background as you will work closely with the in-house Development and Network Management team. You will have an interest in new and emerging technologies. Two days will rarely look the same, as you will be regularly involved in IT-led projects, which form part of the businesses cloud migration strategy.
To assist development and implementation for new and support existing infrastructure technologies within business applications and solutions:
- Proven delivery ability with MS technologies
- Experience in configuring Microsoft Cloud Services
- CRM administration and maintenance
- SharePoint Online site administration and content management
- Prior experience of business intelligence applications, preferably Power BI, connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for business intelligence
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI Scorecards
- Technical fault and troubleshooting “you must have a look under the bonnet approach”
Highly Valued Experience
- Some experience of SQL server and T-SQL developer is advantageous
- Practical Azure administration and/or management is advantageous
Key Outputs & Responsibilities
- Routine administration of operational application (DPR), to include access control, configuration updates, and assisting with functional testing as required
- Communicate work package progress and deliverables to the IT Management team
- Routine responsibilities will include maintenance of SharePoint, CRM, and reporting services
- Designing, developing and support business intelligence and analytics solutions using Microsoft Power BI
- Assist with the deployment and analysis of new MS technologies and enhancements to existing solutions
- Routine administration of operational data services and systems
Personal attributes required:
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Thrive working within in a culture based around collaboration and team success
- Prepared to take ownership of tasks and willing to work independently to get the job done
Please apply to the by role submitting you're most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.