Implementation & On-Boarding Consultant - Financial Services / Investments – Horsham – up to £35,000 plus excellent benefits.
Insure Recruitment are working with a leading wealth management company who are actively seeking an experienced Financial Services professional to join them and assist with the onboarding and technical training of the company’s technical systems.
You will be responsible for -
- Project managing the implementation of new clients and ensure a successful hand over to their Personal Relationship Manager
- Ensure all project plans and materials are in place i.e. training material, e-learning guides
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the client's expectation
- Deliver any necessary training during implementation
The successful candidate will have -
- Previous Project Management experience within Financial Services
- Previous experience of working with Investment Platforms / Software Implementation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
There will be travel required to client’s offices.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.