Supporting one of our leading clients in the financial advisory sector, we are actively looking for an insightful and versatile Human Resource Coordinator to join their team! This role reports to the Senior HR Business Partner, an absolute and complete trajectory towards co-ordination, compliance, and monitoring of SM&CR (Senior Managers and Certification Regime) processes and ensuring changes.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Managing and coordinating the recruitment process including job vacancies administration on the ATS, on the company careers page and other social media platforms.
- Ensuring applications are uploaded within agreed timescales, communicated efficiently to the hiring manager and all resulting actions are coordinated and executed in a timely manner.
- Maintain recruitment logs to ensure accurate and up to date information is available for the HR team, IT team and hiring managers.
- Responsible for the timely submission for Pre-Screening checks for new employees, ensuring communication with the screening agent for speedy resolution on any queries.
- Carry out Right to Work checks and manage outcomes appropriately and in line with legislation.
- Responsible for the preparation of onboarding paperwork for successful candidates.
- Ensure all HR processes are managed and communicated in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Responsible for collation and maintaining all staff information and evidence required on SM&CR database.
- Support the HR team in coordinating Employee Relations (ER) cases, responding to first line queries and providing support with other ad-hoc duties such as notetaking and exit interviews.
- Liaise with payroll on new starters.
- Monitor and provide regular updates to HR, Compliance and Business Heads regarding any issues and deliver all appropriate activity in support of SM&CR.
- Processing regulated references liaising with Compliance as and when appropriate.
- Co-ordination of fitness and proprietary assessments for all SMs and CPs.
- Promotion and maintenance of HR Intranet page.
- Annual review of policies and procedures to ensure they remain compliant and updated.
- Ensure all HR processes and changes are reviewed with an SM&CR lens to ensure correct application of the regulatory requirements for SMR or Certified Function staff.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in HR role.
- CIPD Level 3 desirable.
- Previous experience in implementation/maintenance of SM&CR requirements is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage time and prioritise effectively.
- Strong IT skills.
- Able to work independently and on own initiative within specified guidelines or processes.
- Able to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.
In return, you will be rewarded generously-
A fantastic opportunity to work in picturesque surroundings with cutting edge software and hardware.
Futuristic onsite recreational facilities.
Shuttle service from the rail station, free parking
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Private medical, Critical illness & Life Assurance
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.