Bringing your expertise and years of experience within the insurance industry, you are now looking for a new challenge that is equally rewarding. You are an accomplished Personal Lines Account Handler or you have previous experience with Household claims looking to expand your area of expertise to an Account Handler level working for an award-winning company!
In this client-facing role, you will be handling existing and new insurance business policies for clients and prospective clients. We are looking for a dedicated all-rounder who would love to develop a full circle in account handling and taking care of the management side of things moving forward!
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Speaking with clients, taking them through our sales process;
- Researching and providing new quotations;
- Proactively speaking with former clients and previous enquirers to offer quotations at the next renewal;
- Managing the renewal book of existing clients;
- Ensuring timely renewal of policies and processing the renewal;
- Collecting payment and arranging payment where required under finance schemes;
- Running and maintaining a well-managed diary system.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous insurance experience (ideally 2 years) within Private and Holiday homes, HNW, pets, boats, Personal Injuries, etc. You will also have-
- Knowledge of the suite of Microsoft Office Products.
- Understanding of the principles of insurance broking.
- Data Protection Act.
- FCA Protocols.
In return for your efforts, you will be awarded a competitive salary plus benefits. You will be office-based, supporting and managing clients and their needs.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply to this role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. Insure Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role. We aim to reach out to all our applicants however, due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days as this is an urgent requirement, if you do not hear from us then please consider your application unsuccessful at this time.