Get excited about this unmissable opportunity to boost your home insurance career!
Our client is a flourishing, fast-growing company with huge scope for growth and great relationships in place with a large panel of leading insurers that is now looking for a driven, articulate, and experienced home insurance professionals just like you. A minimum requirement is that you'll need at least one year’s recent experience selling and administering home insurance policies.
This full-time position will be wholly based in the company's spacious, beautiful, and bright Twickenham office. Salary up to £26,000pa base salary, with potential target earnings of £40k (plus) after commission. The role requires flexibility with working hours which will be on a shift basis, plus a Saturday on a rota. You will receive an excellent holiday package and good employee benefits.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Taking inbound calls from prospective and existing customers to provide quotations and arrange cover.
- Making outbound calls to customers who have expressed an interest via various sources of introducers to provide quotations and arrange cover.
- Providing exceptional customer service to existing clients ensuring all policy inquiries are dealt with in a professional and time-efficient manner.
The role requires flexibility with working hours which will be on a shift basis, plus a Saturday rota.
You will also receive good benefits including:
- Uncapped monthly commission incentive OTE £40Kpa.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Eye tests with a contribution towards the cost of spectacles (if required for VDU use).
- Employee assistance program.
- 21 days' annual leave plus all English bank holidays.
Find out right now if this could be your perfect next job; call our friendly and experienced team today.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.