We are looking for a NEBOSH (General) Certified Health and Safety consultant to work directly for a thriving business.
Utilising your H&S consultancy-based experience you will deliver H&S training across a broad range of businesses; you will be playing a key role in identifying risks and developing tailored solutions by joining a fast-paced Risk Management Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an award-winning and highly successful insurance business. The role is remotely based (WFH) with ad-hock travel to their Southeast offices.
Your responsibilities are not limited to-
- Delivering Health & Safety products and services as per specification, agreeing on objectives with the client up-front.
- Running IOSH packaged training courses Managing Safely and Working Safely as well as other courses within our portfolio, and develop additional courses tailored for specific client demand.
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities for other areas of the business (insurance, healthcare, building valuations, etc.)
- Assisting in educating staff on their Health & Safety products and services by attending team meetings, internal strategy meetings, running internal training sessions, giving presentations, providing collateral for the Marketing Dept to use, etc.
- Managing own client database and ensure that the agreed services are delivered within the contract period.
- Manage renewal list and issue renewal invitations at least 21 days prior to expiry. Ensuring that renewal instructions are always received and recorded prior to the contract expiry date.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience of overlooking health and safety issues and devising resolutions in a consultancy-based environment, along with-
- NEBOSH General Certification (as a minimum).
- An engaging and enthusiastic communication style.
- Excellent report-writing skills.
- A passion and determination for achieving success.
- Willingness to travel (UK Wide) and be flexible over working hours where necessary.
- Willingness and ability to change plans at short notice or ‘Go the Extra Mile’ putting in extra time when unexpected business needs arise.
- Ability to maintain focus throughout the year and be motivated by targets.
- A NEBOSH Diploma would be advantageous but can be gained through our excellent training programme.
In return for your efforts, you will receive a tailored pathway to growth as you progress in your role, including a competitive salary and benefits package such as-
- Annual Profit Share bonus.
- Sales, cross-selling and referral bonus schemes.
- Company Car or Car Allowance.
- Travel & accommodation expenses.
- Life Insurance & Income Protection Support.
- 5% Pension Contribution.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Mobile Phone and Laptop.
- Full CII Support (including membership, exam support, study time and access to scholarship).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Season Ticket Loans + More.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.