Customer Services Insurance Executive
Up to £22kpa
A great career opportunity for a graduate or customer service focussed individual to work as a Customer Service Executive for award winning insurance business, where full training is provided.
The Customer Service Executives duties will include
- Carrying out medical screening for customers who have bought their insurance either online or from a broker
- Answering queries from our insured customers regarding their cover.
- Set up new brokers using the established agency onboarding process.
- Providing agency support to existing brokers – helping with quotes, questions, applications.
- Using their LiveChat system to respond to enquiries online
- Responding to queries submitted via email to any of our customer facing email addresses
- Sending out renewal notifications from our policy administration systems and managing those that fall into exceptions
We are looking for recent graduates or candidates from a customer service focussed background who are looking to develop a customer service position, it would be desirable if you have some experience within a medical knowledge or work experience.
- Salary up to £22Kpa
- Full training provided
- 20 days started rising by one day per year up to 25 days + bank holidays
- X4 death in service after 12 months
- Close to Guildford train station.
Please apply to the Customer Service Executive vacancy by submitting you’re most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.