Great opportunity for a graduate or insurance professional looking to get into a customer service focussed insurance role.
Our client is looking for a strong candidate to support their customers.
Duties will include
- Carrying out medical screening for customers who have bought their insurance either online or from a broker
- Answering queries from our insured customers regarding their cover.
- Set up new brokers using the established agency onboarding process.
- Providing agency support to existing brokers – helping with quotes, questions, applications.
- Using their LiveChat system to respond to enquiries online
- Responding to queries submitted via email to any of our customer facing email addresses
- Sending out renewal notifications from our policy administration systems and managing those that fall into exceptions
We are looking for recent graduates or candidates from a customer service focussed background who are looking to develop a customer service position, it would be desirable if you have some experience within a medical knowledge or work experience.
- Salary £19-£20Kpa
- Full training provided
- 20 days started rising by one day per year up to 25 days + bank holidays
- X4 death in service after 12 months
- Close to Guildford train station.
Please apply to the by role submitting you’re most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.