Financial Services Sales Support Administrator – Horsham – up to £25,000 plus excellent benefits
Insure Recruitment are currently working with an award-winning Financial Services company who are experiencing a period of growth and are looking to employ an experienced Financial Services Support Administrator.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
To provide administration support for Chartered Financial Advisers. The role will include processing applications, servicing clients, and supporting IFAs.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
• Dealing with post, scanning, photocopying, filing and emails
• Taking telephone enquiries and making appointments for advisers
• Prepare and send letters of authority and obtaining policy information for research
• Input and update client data and manage daily activities on Enable (internal CRM system)
• Prepare business packs for Advisors
• Upload and submit compliance documentation
• Mail Merges e.g. transfer letters to clients joining
• Other general admin duties as and when required
Qualifications and skills:
• Minimum of 12 months Administration experience within Financial Services
• Experience of Fact Find and Risk profiles would be advantageous
• R01, FA1, FA2 Qualified, or looking to qualify is an advantage
• Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and organisational skills
• Good telephone manner
• Good excel skills
• Able to use initiative
• Willing to learn
• Team player
Office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
On site parking
On site Gym
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.