Financial Services Regional Director – Horsham – up to £100,000 plus benefits
Insure Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of an award-winning Financial Services company that are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team.
The role -
Our client is looking to add a senior individual to manage the adviser teams based in Horsham. The adviser team is made up of both employed and self-employed advisers. This is a key role for the company based on their exciting growth plans.
- Management and coaching of both employed and self-employed advisers.
- Focus on desired customer outcomes to drive and improve revenue growth.
- Providing or arranging any necessary training and coaching to ensure targets are achieved.
- Promoting and embedding behaviors which are consistent with company principles and values.
- Ensuring that company advice standards and processes deliver good customer outcomes.
- Successfully delivering against the annual business plan.
- Carrying out specific projects and research required.
- Further recruitment of advisers to grow the team
- Advise existing clients where required.
- Management and coaching skills in a similar environment with a proven track record.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers.
- Extremely well organised.
- IT literacy.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work and think under own initiative.
- Effective and proactive people management and adherence to all associated HR processes.
The company offers flexible working.
Great working environment
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.