Financial Services Operations Analyst – Horsham – up to £40,000 doe plus excellent benefits
Our client is seeking a methodical, well organised self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, who has a strong understanding of Operational controls and governance in a regulated environment to join our Investment team. As a Senior Operations Analyst, they will proactively support Investment Operations division in all functions relating to model portfolios maintenance, fund administration and liaise with key implementation partners such as Schroders and investment platforms.
Reporting directly to the Head of Investment Operations, this role is integral to assist delivery of business targets and ensuring we continue to deliver our best in class investment solutions.
- Ownership and accountability for performance and procedures of the investment operations division
- Timely and accurate delivery of operational tasks defined by the Head of Investment Operations
- Understanding and completing multiple processes across operations administration
- Source answers and think logically to find solutions
- Identify and report on process improvements
- Assisting implementing group wide policies where applicable
- Understanding and ability to perform multiple processes across operations
- Proactively contribute and feedback in team meetings
- Cross-training for multiple functions/Administration processes to support multiple areas of the business
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers for daily operational support matters
- Conducting research and analysis from time to time as required in order to assist senior management to make informed decisions about the business division
- Maintain all third-party data vendor requirements as per the portfolio management operational process
The Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications Required
- 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English language
- 2 A Levels or equivalent
- Obtained or studying towards IOC or equivalent
- Investment platform and/or fund admin experience
- Prior experience within financial administration and operations
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Investments implementation and industry experience
- Knowledge of model portfolios
- IOC Qualification or working towards
- Confident user of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Sound understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority and regulation relating to platform services
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.