Financial Services Operations Administrator – Horsham – up to £25,000 plus excellent benefits
Insure Recruitment are working with a leading Financial Services company who are actively seeking experienced Financial Services candidates to join their team.
The overall Purpose of the role is to support all areas of Operations Administration within account closures/Deceased accounts and Open accounts.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
• Understanding and completing multiple processes across operations administration
• Contribute and feedback in team meetings
• Cross-trained for multiple functions/Administration processes to support multiple areas of the
• Gain and maintain a good understanding of Platforms within the Financial Services market
• Follow procedures and instructions in order to ensure good client outcomes
• Source answers and think logically to find solutions
• Review data to ensure accuracy
• Picking up exceptions and make corrections where applicable to ensure timely and accurate
completion of activity.
• 5 GCSE’s including maths and English language
• 2 A Levels or equivalent
• Willing to learn
• Accurate with good attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Financial Services industry experience
• Confident user of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Self-starter, willing to learn
• Ability to prioritise work
• Confidence to ask questions and suggest process improvements
• Embraces change positively
• Able to work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.