With your exceptional ability to influence the direction of the business by ensuring the positive financial flow and diligence towards analysing financial and investment decisions, you are looking to join an award-winning and ever-growing team of vibrant and driven businesses.
In this integral position of Finance Controller, your previous experience, ideally within the insurance sector in leading business budgeting, budget analysis, and forecasting with managing all things finance in collaboration with key shareholders will be pivotal.
With previous experience in leading a team, you will also have a clear focus on colleague engagement & development.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Direct and oversee operations of the Finance function.
- Lead and direct relationships with key business partners.
- Provide the Company with effective financial insight, analysis, and challenge.
- Create department strategies and specific objectives.
- Ensure the Finance function is within its legal and financial requirements and complies with relevant codes and regulatory requirements.
- Keep the company updated of any changes to legislation and regulations which pertain to financial, and investment matters.
- Analysis reporting of financial performance, reporting to Executive Team.
- Support the Company in the preparation of annual budgets, forecasting and audits.
- Oversee the provision of financial appraisal and decision support to the Company.
- Effective and efficient accounting, producing timely and accurate numbers.
- Play a key role in developing and ensuring the successful delivery of a sustainable growth strategy for the division.
- Contribute to formulating and developing strategic aims and plans for the Company and promote and uphold them.
- Inform the Board of internal and external matters affecting the organisation.
Demonstrating your gravitas and credibility, you will be-
- Minimum five years’ experience as a Finance Controller/Director or a Similar Role.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Detailed understanding of insurance and regulatory reporting.
- Ability to identify issues that need to be escalated to insurers/internal management.
- Detailed and practical knowledge of current FCA regulations.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships externally and internally.
- High personal drive and resilience.
- Continuous application of personal/professional development.
In addition to an excellent salary, you will be rewarded with some great benefits-
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Annual Leave: 21 days Plus Bank Holidays.
- Cycle to Work.
- Free sight tests with discounted spectacles.
- Discount shopping app.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply to this role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. Insure Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role. We aim to reach out to all our applicants however, due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days as this is an urgent requirement, if you do not hear from us then please consider your application unsuccessful at this time.