With your current or previous experience in accounting and finance, you are well aware of managing accounts and taking over reconciliation statements. Acting as a referral point to other teams in the business, you will be responsible for processing and reconciling daily ‘banking’ for insurance premiums. Your future employer is actively seeking an experienced accounts professional to join their growing accounts team.
This new role will focus primarily on the collation of monthly insurer bordereau and hence organisation and a good knowledge of excel are an absolute requirement in this role. All the prospects for growth will be delivered to you in terms of training and progression.
In addition to taking responsibility for bordereau production, you will also get involved in all other areas of accounts activity including cashbook production, reconciliation, and aged debt analysis.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to-
- Ensuring timely and efficient reconciliation of financial transactions, processing of payments, and clearance of recovery transactions.
- Ensuring reliable data quality in our incoming and outgoing financial records, as well as managing communications with internal and external stakeholders and business partners.
- Managing, validating, and accurately processing financial transactions.
- Reconciling financial data to/from vendor partners.
- Requesting, processing, and importing data submissions on policy systems and identify any reporting issues to escalate to appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
To be successful in this role, you will be -
- Having previous experience in an accounts environment.
- Experience working with file import mechanisms and data quality.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong technical skills and ability to meet deadlines.
In addition to an excellent salary of up to £24k, you will also be having some exceptional benefits-
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 33 days.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- Flexitime System – up to 10 “flex” days per year.
- 35-hour working week – Office hours are 8 am to 6 pm following shift pattern.
- Perkbox subscription.
- Option to purchase additional holiday entitlement.
Please apply to the by role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.