Are you an experienced Accounting and Finance professional who is looking for the next step in your career?
With the ability to apply your enthusiasm to a wide range of tasks, this role of Finance Assistant involves accounting services to clients, agents, policyholders, and associated third parties and other departments within the business.
Your future employer strongly believes in their employees well- being and seamless career development, alongside an excellent salary (DOE), you will receive-
- Non-contributory Stakeholder Pension (10%).
- Life cover (4 times annual salary).
- Annual company bonus scheme.
- 22 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- Casual dress code when visitors are not present.
- CII Study Support.
- Training and support will be provided in all company procedures.
This is a 35-hour week permanent, full- time role Monday – Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
Desired experience and achievements-
- 2 years of accounting experience or similar experience (ideally).
- Taking ownership of your tasks.
- Meticulous and accurate record keeping.
- Methodical approach to all aspects of the role.
- Confidence in using the web and Microsoft Excel (Lookups, Pivot Tables, Formulas).
Based in the heart of Winchester you will be joining a Team of 3 accounting professionals reporting to the Accounts Manager; your responsibilities are not limited to-
- Preparation of cashbooks and associated bank/scheme reconciliation and reporting.
- Preparation of direct debit collections and associated reporting.
- Processing refunds via different payment methods.
- Handling both written and verbal communications with Insurer/Agent.
- Cash management responsibilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an independent insurance company and to gain exposure in an environment that collaborates with several leading insurance businesses.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.