Insure Recruitment are working alongside one of the leading organisations in their search for an Employee Benefits Coordinator. Our client is at the forefront of delivering innovative products and services across the whole spectrum of employee benefits.
The key purpose of this role will be to provide Group Risk support services to a portfolio of clients and to assist with the co-ordination of client work in line with internal processes and compliance requirements.
Duties of the role shall include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day support and administration of a range of client activity.
- Scheme renewals, rate reviews and ad hoc queries
- Provide support with meeting and report preparation, obtaining quotes, administering new business and keeping client records and databases up to date.
To be successful within this role we are seeking candidates with the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of having worked within employee benefits
- The ability to work under pressure and have a real attention to detail.
It would be a significant advantage if you also had experience as a group risk or healthcare administration background.
How to Apply?
Apply through the relevant links on this page or contact Miles at Insure Recruitment to discuss your application today.