A newly created position working for well established & thriving Insurance business! We are recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager position who will have the responsibility of owning, managing and developing the digital marketing strategy for our clients on line brands.
The successful candidate will have a strong digital background and plenty of drive, self-motivation and a real passion for everything digital.
- Manage the delivery of web site propositions in line with the digital marketing strategy for the business.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver tailored web-based solutions.
- Content management delivery and development for websites.
- Creation, implementation and delivery of annual marketing and campaign plans.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Design and implement an outreach campaign for link building
- Build and develop relationships with external suppliers to our mutual benefit including reciprocal arrangements for prizes and giveaways
- Devise a “club concept” for our customer base to enhance the value of our propositions
- Devise, implement and monitor “refer a friend” and other business generation campaigns.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Input into digital budget plans for both project and BAU activity.
- Ability to boldly plan and execute a Digital marketing plan and come up with innovative and creative ideas for campaigns that can roll-out across digital channels.
- Building, planning, running and testing email marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, Email Marketing, PPC, SEO design, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Analyse keyword costs, ad copy and cost per conversion. Identify and inform management of opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues.
- Implementing and optimising email campaigns, Expert in mailshot deliverability (including producing non-spam content and optimizing the design to work perfectly on mobiles, tablets and laptops).
- Manage campaigns and set up reporting and ROI tracking within internal tracking systems and Analytics and provide actionable insights.
- Maintain financial promotions register to track all marketing activity
Educated to degree level or equivalent
Proven track record in a digital marketing role
Diplomas or certificates in relevant marketing disciplines would be an advantage
Demonstrable experience leading and managing a digital marketing team
Experience of web and email tools
Strong project management experience
Extensive senior stakeholder management experience
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Excellent computer literacy
Strong numeracy skills
Creative ability and open to new ideas
Attention to detail
Strong communication skills
Excellent problem-solving skills
Find out right now if this could be your perfect next job; call our friendly and experienced team.
Please apply to this role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.