Are you ready to show the world your creative superpower? As an experienced marketing professional, you will be able to produce innovative marketing content and insights into research projects helping our Insurance clients thrive by working directly for them as a Digital Marketing Executive!
Your future company is an award-winning, thriving insurance business based in Twickenham. As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be working across three brands within our group of companies, creating innovative content, competitive research, and market research along with your proactive engagement with all the social media platforms. You’ll be 1-2 years into your career in Digital Marketing, hungry to learn, and capable of thinking on your feet in context with what comes next!?
Your responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Executive include, but are not limited to-
- Conversation analysis & market trend research.
- Audience analysis & planning.
- Day-to-day account checks and (incident) monitoring.
- Campaign set-up, ad creation, and optimisation across LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Google, and Facebook.
- Forecasting and reporting on accounts, channels, or campaign performance.
- Suggesting next steps to improve campaign/ account performance.
- Storytelling through data.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have-
- Solid understanding of Boolean search.
- Spreadsheet & database proficiency.
- Experience in using social listening tools, such as Meltwater, Pulsar, or similar.
- Ability to use Social Platform Analytics/ Ads managers, as well as Google Analytics/ Ads.
- Passion for problem-solving and attention to detail.
- A self-starter and good communicator taking command as Digital Marketing Executive.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience up to £35,000
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye tests with a contribution towards the cost of spectacles (if required for VDU use)
- Employee assistance program
- 21 days' annual leave plus all English bank holidays
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet every single qualification or criteria. At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.