We are working with one of our key clients based in Guildford, providing a great customer experience is at the heart our clients values. An excellent opportunity to work in a regulated and fast- paced environment, this position of Digital Marketing Executive would suit someone who is seasoned, dynamic and does not hesitate to go that extra mile!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working alongside senior management and digital marketing agencies; create new opportunities and audience by channelising paid marketing methods and social media;
- Analysing and interpreting marketing data, making favorable decisions;
- Coordinating with in-house data analysts and agencies to fully utilise paid marketing channels through marketing spend/targeting, product discounts, customer segmentation and targeting.
- Utilise data led CRO tools, platforms and agencies to optimise our brands.
An ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years of work experience ideally working within Digital Marketing, , including good understanding of search paid advertising channels such as Google and Bing Ads.
- Flexibility and ability of prioritising and managing tasks.
- Experience of working around different aspects of Digital Marketing- Content Creation, SEO, CRO, PPC, etc. An understand of analytical marketing tools.
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written.
- Experience with project management and data analysis.
- Working with salesforce marketing cloud.
- Creativity skills required to create display ads within paid advertising.
- Some experience in on-line insurance or retail distribution.
What is in it for you?
- A tremendous growth opportunity of working in a fast-paced and regulated environment.
- Competitive salary plus, excellent holiday allowance, x4 life insurance and pension
- Exposure to in- house and agency environment.
If you think this is you, then we would love to hear from you! Please get in touch with Priya or Francesca. Please see that Insure Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Please apply to this role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.