We are looking for a creative digital marketing executive to join a thriving insurance business based in Twickenham. The role will be working across three brands within our group of companies, creating innovative content, driving actionable insights in research projects and performance improvement through paid, organic, and earned social.
You need to be curious about the way people interact online, proactive in finding solutions, and have a high level of attention to detail. You’ll be 1-2 years into your career, hungry to learn, and to do standout work that shapes what comes next. This is an exciting opportunity to have a significant impact on the growth of three unique brands.
- Conversation analysis & research
- Audience analysis & planning
- Day to day account checks and (incident) monitoring
- Campaign set-up, ad creation, and optimisation across LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Google, and Facebook
- Forecasting and reporting on account, channel, or campaign performance
- Suggesting next steps to improve campaign/ account performance
- Story-telling through data
- Solid understanding of Boolean search
- Spreadsheet & database proficiency
- Experience in using social listening tools, such as Meltwater, Pulsar, or similar
- Ability to use Social Platform Analytics/ Ads managers, as well as Google Analytics/ Ads
- Passion for problem-solving and attention to detail
- A self-starter and good communicator
Job type: Full-time Monday - Friday
Salary negotiable dependant on experience up to £35,000
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.