Turn your brilliant customer service experience into a golden career opportunity!
An unmissable role is available right now for a talented and driven customer services professional.
Are you brilliant at putting customers at the heart of all that you do?
Are you hungry for a chance to launch a meaningful career with real growth pathways?
Then seize this perfect opportunity! Contact us today.
Working within a friendly and active team based in the West of England, you’ll deliver exceptional service and experience to customers, to meet exciting business and industry targets.
The company is a thriving and fast-growing global leader, renowned for nurturing talent and supporting their people’s professional development.
You’ll get full training but ideally you’ll already bring previous personal lines experience or have worked in a call centre (or similarly fast-paced and dynamic environment).
Above all, the position needs someone from a solid customer service environment who loves working directly with customers.
To thrive, you’ll need to be an enthusiastic and strong highly professional multitasker, who works with precision and accuracy.
There is an element of admin required, so successful candidate should be highly organised and computer literate. (As a minimum, you’ll need experience in data entry processing and be competent in Outlook, Excel and Word.)
Duties and responsibilities
- Call handling, answering customer inquiries, fulfil requests and resolving issues.
- Other additional products and services when appropriate to enhance customer loyalty.
- Entering relevant / required data inputting.
- Keep equipment operational by reporting malfunctions.
- Comply with the professional standards and statutory requirements for the role.
- In return, you’ll get a great salary (which you can expect to rise with experience).
- You’ll also be encouraged and supported to get Cert II training.
- The working hours are standard, but you’ll need to occasionally be flexible when the role requires.
- You will receive 25 days holiday entitlement which rises with experience and free on-site parking.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.