Customer Service Advisor
£21kpa + Bonus
Are you committed to ensuring 1st class support to clients, do you thrive communicating with customers over the phone and via email?
Outgoing, confident, comfortable with negotiating and overcoming objections?
An excellent communicator who has an engaging telephone manner.
Do you have excellent customer service and communication skills?
Do you like working to targets and receiving financial rewards for doing a great job?
Then we want to hear from you! Apply to the role with your latest CV!
Consider candidates with no insurance experience, you could be a recent graduate or have customer services or sales experience but ultimately you will be driven and keen to learn!
The role is working for our leading insurance client’s, working in their general insurance department,
Within this role
- You will be responsible for generating leads with warm clients.
- Clients include customers who have emailed or previous lapsed clients.
- You will compliantly gain agreement from the customer to have a general insurance quotation.
- You will be able to adapt the script and conversation in order to meet the customer needs
- Proactively contact customers in a compliant manner
- Ensure all details are correct on the system
- Maintain good working relationships with the sales team which you pass live leads over to build relationship with peers and stakeholders
- Manage the call and complete all administration tasks and update records
- Identify areas where you can cross sell to customers
- Work to KPI and a 30% live call conversion rate
Working in their spacious and corporate offices, you will be flexibility to work shifts between 9 am and 7 pm (9-5, 10-6, 11-7, and 1 Saturday in 4 (1 per month) 10 am-3 pm)
Benefits include a starting salary of £21Kpa + monthly commission incentive OTE £24K+ Excellent benefits! Including training, career development, CII support, flexi-benefits to match your specific needs, 25 days holiday starting, contributory pension, death in service, etc.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet every single qualification or criteria. At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.