You will have exceptional customer service skills and you are now looking to join a thriving company, that can help you develop and train you to launch a successful career as a Customer Service Insurance Advisor.
Your starting salary will be £22Kpa + excellent team bonus – OTE potential £24,000-£25,600)
Additional benefits include
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office 2 from home (after training period)
- Professional and continued career development and opportunities to gain qualifications (CII)
- Hundreds of perks which you can choose around your lifestyle including discounts on cinema tickets, shops, gyms, restaurants and more
- Holiday purchase and exchange schemes
- Parking on-site available
- Season ticket loan
- Life Insurance
- Employer pension contribution 5%
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm
- Offices close to the train station
Duties will include
- Working in a team of 15 customer service staff, retaining customers by taking inbound calls and contacting customers once their insurance is up for renewal
- Provide customers with exceptional customer service, answering their inquiries
- Working to team targets, including retention, inbound call service levels, promotion of premium finance, cross-selling, and quality/compliance of the service provided
- Using standard rates to provide customers with accurate and timely quote premiums
- Collect premiums and process amounts
- Ensure any credit offered is agreed with the company limits
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet every single qualification or criteria. At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply for the Customer Service Insurance Advisor role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.