We have 3 exciting customer service executive positions based in Horsham, working for a global insurance business. Our client is a specialist insurance provider for the Police and Fire Federations. Our client has a scheme in place with 10 products ranging from Life, Income, Mobile, Motor, Gadget, Legal Expenses to name a few which are on offer to members of these associations under one scheme.
The Customer Service Advisor will be involved with Claims and will also have the opportunity to handle financial issues, marketing materials and produce MI on the scheme.
No insurance experience required, and full training will be provided.
Salaries are £25K and potentially more for experienced insurance candidates (up to £30Kpa)
- Provide a high quality and efficient service for our clients and customers
- Produce business reports and Management Information
- Assist Directors in building and maintaining excellent client relationships through regular contact and resolution of any issues
- Report monthly business statistics and create Underwriter reports
- Assist Operations Director and provide backing for Marketing role
- Encourage client awareness and promote brands and products available
- Provide good customer services to clients ensuring all response SLA’s are met and enquires are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Keep updated with all Group Scheme rules for clients. Monitor all options available, both existing and new offerings.
- Assist Operations and Client Services Directors to ensure Federations have the best products
- Analyse the data from clients on membership numbers for schemes/products/chosen package elements included.
- Validate data and process returns on relevant systems.
- Create, quality check, and issue underwriting / client and business MI.
- Maintain a culture of regulatory compliance and ensure all processes and activities are specified to follow FCA regulations with correct reporting of any breaches
If you have a passion for customer service, call centre experience or have worked in the insurance industry we want to hear from you!
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.