An exciting opportunity for an energetic person who wants to develop their career within the insurance industry and financial services. Our client is a rapidly expanding and ambitious insurance company that currently employs 20 people in the UK. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to join their customer service team and drive great service across multiple platforms.
You will answer tickets, calls and chats to serve their customers in making changes to their policies, processing cancellations, and answering questions about the products they sell. You'll demonstrate excellent product knowledge, customer service and communication skills.
In Return, our client will provide you with product training and personal development to establish your career in Financial Services in a fun and energetic environment. They are passionate about looking after our people so that they look after our customers.
In addition to the company pension scheme, you'll be enrolled on their company life insurance benefit.
- Taking incoming enquiries and prioritise your work
- Dealing with customer requests in a polite and efficient manner
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the firm’s own procedures and FCA regulations including the firm’s policy of treating customer fairly (TCF). Maintaining customer records accurately and securely, in accordance with firm’s own
- Record keeping requirements and following data protection law.
- Working towards Key Performance Indicators.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A friendly and professional telephone manner.
- The ability to gather and analyse information from the customer.
- The ability to identify and respond appropriately to an individual customer’s level of understanding
Skills to be successful
- Good common sense
- Know to recognise what they do know and what they don’t
- Good computer skills (types at a good pace, quick to go between platforms and applications)
- Communicative, the team gets along very well and we’re a small company, working in hand with multiple departments is essential
- Able to stay calm on the phone
- Can multi-task without dropping the ball
- Insurance industry experience
- Insurance claims experience
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Experience in managing cases on SalesForce
Hours of work - shifts between 8:30am to 5pm or 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
The contract is office based; after your training period there is some flexibility to work 1 day per week from home, this will be dependent on the needs of the business.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful