Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service?
If so, then you may be the perfect candidate for the Customer Services Executive role working for our award-winning insurance client based in central Guildford.
As a Customer Services Executive, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to clients, customers, brokers, and underwriters.
You will also be responsible for handling new business quotations, queries, mid-term adjustments, and issuing existing renewals.
In this role, you will need to have:
- A passion for customer service
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
If you are a highly motivated and customer-focused individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career, then we would love to hear from you.
No previous office experience is required for this role, as full training will be provided.
Additional benefits include:
- Salary banding £20Kpa-£22Kpa
- Annual discretionary bonus
- x 4 life assurance after the probation period
- Probation period 6 months
- Travel Insurance
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays rising with years of service up to 25 days
- Employee assistance help line
- Studying for the foundation insurance test and Cert CII qualifications
- Opportunities for career development
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A company that is committed to providing excellent customer service
- The role is office-based working Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this - or other roles.